1. Tamara Holidays (hereinafter, for brevity, the Company) – VAT 03232810832 – (phone +39 340 6930773, e – mail firstname.lastname@example.org, is registered with the Register of Messina Enterprises, based in Gioiosa Marea, Via Umberto I, 246 / A (ME).
2. The Company through its website www.tamaravacanze.com (hereinafter, referred to as the Site) markets, through a sales and service on – line, package holidays (hereinafter, for brevity, the Products).
3. These Conditions of Sale apply to all those making purchases through the site. In case of variation of the General Conditions of Sale apply those published on the site at the time of the purchase order.
4. By placing the purchase order the customer confirms that he has read and accepted all the General Conditions of Sale, to be an adult and fully capable.
5. The essential characteristics of products and their prices are listed within each product page on this site. To Products applies the price indicated in the product data sheets when the order. The cost of delivery, there they were, also indicated in the product data sheets are always charged to the customer.
6. The order placed by the customer is proposed purchase of selected products from the Site and is governed by these Terms of Sale. The contract will be concluded only when the proposal will be accepted by the Company by sending e – mail to the customer acceptance. The order and receipt are considered received when the parties to whom they are addressed are able to access them.
7. In the event that upon receipt of the individual order the products ordered were not available, the customer will receive an email of non-acceptance of the order and return the price paid in the same way as for the purchase.
8. The purchase arrangements are as follows:
Advance payment required;
9. The Company will keep a copy of the orders received and sent acceptances for 180 days.
10. The aforementioned documents will be kept in a database and will be accessible only to the company’s personnel who need to consult it for the execution of their duties.
11. The client before forwarding the proposal to the Company may at any time correct any input errors by deleting the wrong data and inserting the correct one.
12. The payment methods are the following:
Credit cards through PayPal system
13. In the event of cancellation by the customer, in case of rejection of the proposal by the Company and in case of returning the product that proves to be indeed flawed, the cancellation will be required to the appropriate credit Institute and this transaction will make provisions according to their timing of which the Company can not be held responsible.
14. In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the right of withdrawal is only allowed for products not depreribli only to end consumers ie to natural persons acting outside their professional activities.
15. Products subject of these General Terms purchased by a consumer applies the legal guarantee of conformity provided for by Articles. 128 and following of D.L.vo 206 of 6.9.2005 and for customers who do not have the status of consumers the guarantees referred to artt.1476 et seq D.C.
16. Any notice sent in relation to the present Terms of Sale shall be made by registered letter a / r to the following address: Via Umberto I, 246 / A – 98063 – Gioiosa Marea (ME), or by email if these Terms and Conditions Sales permit.
17. Claims must be sent to the following email address email@example.com or by letter registered mail to the following address Via Umberto I, 246 / A – 98063 – Gioiosa Marea (ME).
18. The sales contract between the customer and company is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
19. In the relationship between customer and company parties can start-court settlement procedures for settling disputes also electronically.